Today’s the Day!
-
Ten years ago, I started asking questions about the census. Little did I
know that I entered a Hotel California-esque vortex. Each question led to
another ...
Thinking of My Obituary
-
I'm getting old enough now that thinking about what I want my obituary to
say is not some vague hypothetical but instead is something visible on the
hori...
My 8th Little Free Library
-
It was great to see a photo in the Camrose Booster (OK, it is small town
rag, but Camrose is a great ‘small town”) with photos of my very long time
friend ...
Games of the Year 2018
-
So my New Year’s resolution is (once again) to blog more regularly. Rather
than start with a rant about the state of the world in general, and Higher
Educa...
[liveblog][bkc] Algorithmic fairness
-
I’m at a special Berkman Klein Center Tuesday lunch, a panel on
“Programming the Future of AI: Ethics, Governance, and Justice” with
Cynthia Dwork, Chris...
Global Conflicts: Palestine – New study
-
At the brink of the 10th year anniversary of our first game Global
Conflicts: Palestine it is nice to see that it still attracts interest in
the form of an...
RobotBASIC: A STEM-focused Progamming Language
-
I’ve been talking with John Blankenship on LinkedIn about RobotBASIC, which
allows students to control robots as well as create simulations and video
games...
-
Originally posted on EdTechDev - Doug Holton:
In case the quotes didn’t clue you in, this post doesn’t argue against
massive open online courses (MOOCs) su...
No comments:
Post a Comment